Thursday, June 3 | 1:30 p.m.
Lewis County Dairy — complete dispersal
• 60 mature Holstein cows (six fresh, eight dry due June-July)
• Balance of herd in all stages of lactation
• 60 Holstein heifers (16 bred and exposed, 20 breeding age, 16 six-12 months), eight started calves and two Holstein service bulls
• Tie-stall herd, pasture trained and TMR fed
• Cows average 65 pounds in tank. Heifers in freestall and headlock trained
• Vaccinated for black leg, pink eye and inforce 3
VIEW OUR MARKET REPORTS AT EMPIRELIVESTOCK.COM
Weekly consignment sales at markets across NYS.
Bath, Central Bridge, Cherry Creek, Dryden, Pavilion and Vernon.
Call your local market with any questions.
For more information, call: 315-829-3105
Manager: David Sherwood 315-436-0804